2008年10月7日火曜日

Favorite Movie

I did not watch a movie during summer vacation, so I’m going to tell you a movie that I’ve liked for long time. It is “My neighbor Totoro” It was made in 1988. This is a story about evil sprit called Totoro and two sisters. It is famous for Miyazaki Hayao Anime series.

Two sisters and her father moved new house. The house was very old and like haunted house. To live home like haunted house was father’s dream.

One day young sister Mei found small tunnel in the garden. She went to more inmost. Accidentally , she stroke on very big animal. That was a Totoro.

Her mother was in hospital. Mei wanted to deliver a corn she harvested herself to mother anyway, tried to go there alone, but she lost the way. Old sister Satuki and neighbor people searched very much. Finally, Satuki asked Totoro to find out Mei. Totoro makes “Neko-bus” to pick up Mei.

Mei and Satuki took the “Neko-bus” and flew to mother’s hospital. Thanks to Totoro, they could see fine mother’s face from on the tree and Mei put on a corn near the window. They appreciated Totoro. Let’s watch the “My neighbor Totoro”.

4 件のコメント:

Hil-y さんのコメント...

I would aften watch Totoro when I was a child. I like its story very much. I like Miyazaki animations too. The picture is very beautiful and real. I want to watch it again!

momo さんのコメント...

Well done,Rina! I like miyazaki animater,too and my favorite movie what he made is "Majyo no takkyuubinn"!! Do you know this movie? I recommend you. And I have this movie's video tape. I really like it!!"Totoro" is the one of the greatest movies I have ever saw.

totoro さんのコメント...

Your sentence is easy to understand, so it is good. I like "Totoro". I want to watch this movie again. Let's watch this movie together!!(笑) by.totoro

bulldog さんのコメント...

I have watched it ever. I like it too. "Totoro" is very cute and I looked your blog, I become want to watch it again.